Upcoming Openings, Screenings, Readings, Presentations & Workshops
None Scheduled. Check back.
- You Do Not Disappear: Friday, March 30, 2018, 7–9pm. Chapel of the First Presbyterian Church of Seattle. Naima Lowe, Serrah Russell, Barry Johnson, Hanita Schwartz and Anne de Marcken. Live music by Circadies
- Statements & Questions: Select Works of Faculty and Staff Of The Evergreen State College Opening Reception: Thursday, January 26th, 4:30 – 7:00
- Create. Destroy. Repeat: A Process-based Writing Workshop January 28 & February 4, 2017. Feast Arts Center, Tacoma, Washington.
- Invisible Ink, Opening reception 6-9pm, Thursday, January 19, 2017, Feast Arts Center, Tacoma, Washington.
- The Redaction Project, March 12-31, 2016. Salon Refu, Olympia, Washington.
- Blindfold Gallery, Seattle, WA (February 28, 2014) Presenting writer, Associated Writing Programs Conference Reading, “Animal/Antidote”
- MAK Center for Art & Architecture, Los Angeles, CA (May 16, 2013) Panelist and presenting artist, Les Figues Press’s “Q.E.D II: Not (Quite) Easily Done”
- TEDx The Evergreen State College: Local Innovations for a Changing World, Olympia, WA (January 23, 2013) Coordinating Producer
- TEDx The Evergreen State College: Hello, Climate Change, Olympia, WA (April 16, 2012) Coordinating Producer
- TEDx The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA (April 16, 2012) Speaker, “The Happy Ending”
- Goddard College, Port Townsend, WA (March 9, 2011) Visiting artist/lecturer, “Critical Articulation in Arts-Based Practice”
- The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA (January, 2011) Guest artist/lecturer, “Art, Time & Narrative”
- “Finding Your Way,” Ocean Park, WA (June-July, 2010) Writing workshop series
- “Finding Your Voice,” Ocean Park, WA (July-August, 2010) Writing workshop series
- WomanSTOCK, Rochester, NY (August, 2010) Contributing artist, feminist art collective exhibition
- The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA (January, 2010) Guest artist/lecturer, Writing Matters: Passion & Discipline in Literary & Media Arts
- The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA (February, 2009) Guest artist/panelist, Symposium on Social Justice & Sustainability: The Arts and Public Works
- Associated Writing Programs Conference, Austin, TX (2006) Panelist and moderator, “Prose in Motion” with Philip Graham, Ed Falco, John Bresland, and Marilyn Freeman
- Davis Gallery, Sheridan, WY (2006) Visiting artist talk, “Process and Image”
- University of Iowa, NonfictionNow Conference, Iowa City, IA (2005) Panelist, “The Varieties of Collaboration” with Philip Graham, Alma Gottlieb, LeAnne Howe and Lawrence Sutin
- University of Iowa, NonfictionNow Conference, Iowa City, IA (2005) Panelist, “The Video Essay: Writing with Images and Sound” with John Bresland, Marilyn Freeman and Ron Sandvik
- The Evergreen State College (2004) Guest artist, MediaWorks
- University of Oregon, Eugene, OR (2003) Guest artist
- Sierra Nevada College, Incline Village, NV (2003) Visiting artist
- The Olympia Film Festival, Olympia, WA (2002) Panelist, “Writing the New Screenplay”
- Filmmaker Forum, Seattle Lesbian & Gay Film Festival, Seattle, WA (2002) Panelist, “Women in Film.”
- British Film Institute, London, England (2002) Presenting artist